Thursday, August 4, 2016

Catching Back Up with Summer

Last week I took the Michigan Bar Exam.  It's a two-day exam offered twice a year (in February and July) and it's required to be a licensed attorney in Michigan.  At some point I'll post about it along with my tips for studying and taking the bar exam.

So I've been studying a lot over the last few months.  Studying, studying, studying.  Averaging about 35-40 hours a week in study time and I've been grateful my employer has allowed me to take my vacation time to reduce my hours at work each week.

But that means my summer hasn't really started until NOW!

Now I have time to do some weeding in the garden, to take a minute and notice nature.  This guy was out tonight, thinking he's a hummingbird, or finding a good landing spot for catching bugs.

toad on hummingbird feeder


toad on hummingbird feeder
I have a big list of things I'd like to do: books to read, movies to watch, chores to catch up on.  The chicken coop needs a deep cleaning (I use the deep litter method).  There's a list of books to read - for fun, not study!  I have a point and shoot digital camera and I'd like to learn to use some of the manual settings on it.

And friends to catch back up with.

And tomorrow we are getting a dog!  Stay tuned for updates....





1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

LOVE your frog. I find tree frogs in the oddest places. Did you pass? Bet you did! Congratulations of you did.

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...