Friday, June 26, 2015

Bring Your Dog to Work Day

So apparently it's Bring Your Dog to Work Day.  Maybe next year I can bring my dog to work (don't think that will go over well, but then again, most of the people in my department have dogs).
For those lucky enough to do it, here's some of the CUTEST pics in the world!

It's no secret I love dogs!  They are so happy and loyal.  Always there with a tail wagging.
Here's the pics:  What's your favorite?
original post from: http://www.boredpanda.com/take-your-dog-to-work-day-office-photos/ 

#6 Hard Day At Work

Hard Day At Work
report
1000
POST
Theresa Gahagan 6 minutes ago
CORGI!!!!!!!
Boston Terrier Puppy At The Office From Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
source report
1000
POST

No comments:

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...