Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Ginger (Law) Librarian: ABA Approved Online JD Programs Have Arrived

Online classes - I'm all for it!  Last term I took an online class called Corporate Governance and Finance.  We used Blackboard Collaborate, and we were able to see and hear the professor and classmates live.  The best part -- I didn't have to leave my living room!  Such a savings of time and money from driving to classes, finding parking, and driving back home.

Here's an article about the subject:

The Ginger (Law) Librarian: ABA Approved Online JD Programs Have Arrived: It feels like we are on the cusp of a real revolution in JD programs offering online options. Law schools first started dabbling in online L...

No comments:

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...